Monday, 30 August 2010

Happy Bank Holiday!

Bit of a random post & update. Today is officially my blog's 2nd birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG :) I think I will be holding onto it's birthday month background for a while as I quite like it!
To kick start the bank holiday weekend and to celebrate my Dad's birthday, I made some coffee muffins using this fabulous recipe...They turned out all perfect and delicious!










Then on Saturday I spent the day at Woburn Safari park, which was lovely as I remember going there once before as a kid! Not going to bore you with all the animal pictures ;)

Haven't been up too much else except plenty of lie-ins, catching up with Ultimate Big Brother, X Factor and Ugly Betty! I also agreed to do my cousin's wedding table plans - Don't know why I got myself into that but I look forward to it haha :) Also in preparation for the wedding my Mum asked me to do some makeup and nail trials for her (sweet I know haha).. Blog post on that will be coming soon!

And a bit of beauty talk (couldn't help it!) - I finished using my St Ives Apricot cream cleanser and Vaseline Cocoa Butter body butter. Was pretty pleased considering I am not going P5P and I am getting through quite a lot of stuff!
Anyways that's all from me, normal beauty blogging will resume on Wednesday most likely. Hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend too!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...