Monday, 2 August 2010

Gradient Nails on Mum!

A few hours after I was sporting my gradient nails around, my Mum asked me to do hers in blue! I got my Mother into the whole nail art thing a few years ago now but I never thought she would ask for something like this haha :)
Again, I think it looks better IRL and a bit further away. The finished result...










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Beth's Blue (base colour)
- Barry M Turquoise (middle colour)
- Barry M Cobalt Blue (tip colour)
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

I also did her toes using one of my little sister's nail polishes. Personally I'm not to keen on seeing pictures of people's feet so I cropped it all out so I could just show you the big toe and how the other little toes looked like haha :)








Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours nail polish in Taxi
* Viva La Nails teal hollow hearts
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...