Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Feelin' Floral

Decided to go all summery on my nails once again, even though the weather outside is not really reflecting summer :) I decided to experiment with the flower stickers from the Viva La Nails sample pack as I hadn't tried them before.










I am very disappointed with their stickers as you can see below what happened after just 48hrs... I had tried a different sticker here and before (no pics) and I experienced the same problem but I had initially thought it was because my top coat was getting old. I did a bit of research into it and found that others had experienced the same problem! I did use a brand new amazing top coat but as you can see, it still hasn't held very well and my hands do not really participate in any strenuous activity haha!










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Rimmel Rose Libertine (light coat)
- Barry M Pink Gold Shimmer (light coat)
* Viva La Nails coloured nail stickers (NSC05)
* Viva La Nails silver rhinestone round
-
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

2 comments:

nicoletta said...

such a shame as they looked so lovely when you first did them x

Fashion.Fashion&Fashion. said...

Hey there,
Thank you for your comment <3

Kisses xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...