Monday, 9 August 2010

Cath Kidston Inspired Nails

As I was sat there looking at the nail stickers/decals waiting to be tried out, I saw these flower decals which personally are not really to my taste and immediately thought of Cath Kidston's prints. I'm not a big fan of her stuff but I thought this would make a pretty cute NOTD :)










I am in love with these water decals - They are sooo much easier to use compared to the stickers in my opinion! Also they look as if they have been drawn onto the nails itself, as the clear base is super thin and bonds to the nail polish really well :)

Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Barry M nail paint in 295, Turquoise
* Viva La Nails coloured water decals
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

3 comments:

Caz said...

They look lovely!
xx

J said...

So cooooool and pretty! xx

Fashion-rocks said...

i like those nails!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...