Tuesday, 27 July 2010

They All Say The Same Thing..

Yet only a few live up to their claims! In the past I have reviewed some good mascaras and have made a list here of all the mascaras I have tried and I love/hate. Currently I have the following 4 mascaras in my little collection patiently waiting to be used a bit more than a few times each;

Top left: Elysambre for short lashes. Top right: Benefit Bad Gal Lash. Bottom left: Maybelline Great Lash. Bottom right: The Body Shop Divide and Multiply.















(I seem to have misplaced the TBS Divide & Multiply mascara so I used the official pic from the TBS website - I think it's in my makeup bag which I also can't find!...)

However the reason I won't be reaching out for them much is because they all give me that 'natural' lashes effect. It's a beautiful look for those who have long, voluminous lashes naturally but when your lashes have no curl and need a little volume like mine, it's just a waste.

I think you all know what I mean so I will end it here. If however you want to know a little extra info. on a particular product mentioned above, feel free to ask as always.
Ps. Do remember this 'review' is based on my personal experiences - What may not give me amazing lashes could very well be your HG mascara :)

1 comment:

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

Mascara is definitely such a personal thing. I love Benefit Badgal Mascara! It makes my lashes look long and voluminous x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...