Sunday, 11 July 2010

Sugared Almonds

I decided to do my nails all multi-coloured after being inspired by two pictures, shown at the end of the post. Recently I have been really getting into nail art again after being sent a sample pack a while ago by vivalanails! I go through this whole nail art phase every few months though haha :)










Once again the top coat messed up the overall finish to it :( I used another top coat I had but sadly this one has gone off too - A new one is on its way to me though! The picture is not of the best quality because I refused to use macro after what happened last time.

Products used:
- Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail hardener All in one by Barry M
- Models Own Pastel Pink
- Models Own Beth's Blue
- Models Own Lilac Dream (very popular according to GA)
- Big silver rhinestone from Nailene Bedazzle set
- Viva La Nails Silver Rhinestone Round








Sources - Left: WAH nails. Right: fuckyeahprettynails

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!! The pastel colours look lovely~ Xx

Amina said...

nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...