Saturday, 3 July 2010

The Purse is Feeling a Lot Lighter...

I went a bit wild recently and decided to treat myself...
First up, I got myself a new camera. I love(d) my old Sony Cyber Shot and was sooo pleased to see that the model I got was a new and updated model of the Cyber Shot and was on offer in Curry's! RRP is £199.99 and I got it for £89.00! Oh how could I resist the new features and 4.9 more MPs :D









Then comes what I reckon is the real damage...
I felt like I had too many jewellery of a low quality and really wanted something that would last me a life time - So I went jewellery shopping. Well you can guess and see what happened next!

Top left: 925 silver ring, top right: 18k white gold ring, bottom left: 18k white gold pendant on 18k white gold necklace, bottom right: 925 pendant on 9k white gold necklace.











Needless to say I think the haul'ing from now on will be bit slow after the damage that has been done :|

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...