Saturday, 31 July 2010

Gradient Nails

I first discovered gradient nails on Do Not Refreeze's blog tutorial here. I've been loving collecting inspiration from absolutely everywhere and putting them into practice - And this was one I was very excited to try!
This was my first attempt which to be honest I'm not too pleased about, as I don't think the middle colour was light enough to make it a smooth transition. Still, I think it looks better IRL though :)










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Pastel Pink (base colour)
- Barry M Lollipop26 (middle colour)
- Rimmel Pulsating (tip colour)
- 2true Glossywear Nail Polish, shade no. 2 (clear with glitter)
* Rhinestone flower from Nailene Bedazzle set
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...