Thursday, 15 July 2010

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

I have had this sample for quite a long time (given to me by a friend) as I don't use it much and it lasts forever but what with the good weather we've had the past few weeks - meaning pedicure's are essential - I thought it would be nice of me to share this amazing product!













What's in it and what does it do?
It contains all sorts of lovely, nourishing oils such as olive oil, peppermint oil and quite obviously, coconut oil! If you want the full list of ingredients then click here. The creme is designed to soothe and moisturise hard skin on the feet leaving it oh so baby bum soft!

How much and how long?
Baring in mind this is a small sample and the effects of the creme lasts sooo long, I barely use it! The full size product is 123g and costs £11.99. This is a bit pricey in my books but I am definitely going to buy it - It is worth all the pennies!

How does it smell?
Not only does the product work extremely well it also smells heavenly for a foot creme! I despise peppermint scents and as you may have probably noticed, nearly all foot cremes have the whole peppermint scent thing going on. BB's Coconut Foot Creme however has sweet coconut smell with only a hint of peppermint within it - Perfect!

Other comments:

You can feel a warm slight tingly sensation from the peppermint oils. I have found this works best after using a foot scrub in the shower and then applying the creme and wearing cotton socks over night - Leaves you with luscious smelling, soft feet!
Would I buy it again? As I have already said, hell yes!
Would I recommend it? I most definitely do! This is a 100% product rave as I have found no issues whatsoever with this product!

1 comment:

Yoetke said...

Hah! I was looking at this this morning and thinking, what with the hot weather here and all, that I oughtta break into this and start treating the footsies a little better. Good to hear it worked so well for you, I'm going to start using mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...