Saturday, 10 July 2010

250 Followers & 200th'ish Post!

So I've hit 250 followers on my blog which I find truly amazing as I only write this blog as a diary to keep my FOTD, reviews etc. so I can refer back to them at a later date! Yeah, I know sounds pretty selfish but it's my blog and my hobby lol :)

I have been blogging since August 2008 so it's been a year and 11 months since my blog was born! Wow, nearly 2 years :D My last NOTD was also my 200th post! Ahh what a landmark haha :)

Anyways I will keep blogging till I run out of looks, whether it is for my face or my nails as I won't need to archive the same things over and over again! Until then, here's to another... Year or two maybe?!

2 comments:

Amina said...

Congrats huni!

Shaimaa said...

Congrats lovely beauty blogger :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...