Tuesday, 15 June 2010

TBS Shea Butter & Sesame Oil Body Balm

Been chopping and changing moisturisers as the weather continues to fluctuate! Here's my review on the TBS body balm :)











What's in it and what does it do?

Shea butter, sesame oil and cocoa butter - All of the ingredients are used to deeply moisturise, smooth and soften the skin, which is exactly what my dry skin needs! It doesn't feel greasy at all and yet it leaves a nice sheen on the skin. The consistency is quite unusual, very thick and 'spongy' but when you apply to the skin it doesn't feel heavy at all, making it perfect for the summer!

How much and how long?
For £12.00 you get 200ml - Their famous body butters are £12.50 for 200ml if you wanted to compare! Personally I think it's a little bit pricey but if you bought it during their 'Love Your Body' membership events it would be worth it :)

How does it smell?
As I've mentioned several times before, I am definitely not an expert when it comes to scents unless it's a very familiar one! This reminds me of the Johnsons & Johnsons pink baby lotion... I think I said that about the L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream, so putting two and two together I think it smells of Shea Butter haha!

Other comments:
Would I buy it again? Yes, if there was an membership discount event running and probably more so during the summer!
Would I recommend it? Yes, if you have the extra pennies give, this a go!
Oh and can I just say how stunningly beautiful the packaging is! I wish all moisturisers came like this! (You just know I will be keeping the tub after I have finished using the whole thing!)

1 comment:

Goldenwolf said...

Ooooo I want to try it now!! I might need to save up and buy it though, but I am used to TBS prices xD It sounds well worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...