Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara

I have used the two other mascaras in Maybelline's Define-A-Lash range and thought I would compare this one I bought a while ago to the other two :) The 'other two' mascaras I am talking about is Define-A-Lash Volume and Pulse Perfection.











Good thoughts:
  • Does what it says and gives amazing length to lashes!
  • No clumping and defines lashes beautifully.
  • The rubber wand is not scratchy.
  • No unpleasant scent/smell to it.
Bad thoughts:
  • The wand is far to flexible for my liking - The wand on my Define-A-Lash Volume mascara actually snapped because of this. Having said that, it doesn't affect application, just inserting the wand back into the mascara tube is a real pain!
  • Now I know it's not a volumising mascara but I expected a little bit more volume - The other two mascaras sort this issue out and provide all three however.
  • The lift/curl of the lashes doesn't hold out as long as I would like it to.
Would I buy it myself? Probably not, as I much prefer the Define-A-Lash Volume mascara as it's an all rounder - That I would repurchase! It's like Pulse Perfection without the vibrating mascara wand!
Would I recommend it? If you've got lots of lovely lashes but you're looking for length then definitely go for it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...