Friday, 11 June 2010

LUSH Cupcake Face Mask

I've used this beauty about 7 times.. So it's time to review it! :)













What's in it and what does it do?
Rhassoul mud, cocoa butter, cocoa powder and all sorts of refreshing oils! It's targeted for typical 'teenage skin' but anyone with an oily T-Zone or a very shiny face can use this one. Initially I did use it just for the T-Zone but then I also used it on my cheeks as I'd found it didn't suck every single bit of oil of my face (which is a very good thing as the skin would only try and re-balance itself meaning more oils would be produced!) Like most their face masks, it is advised that you leave the face mask on for 5/10 minutes then rinse off with warm water.

How much and how long?
It's 75g for £4.25 - I got mine free however as LUSH were having a 'spin the wheel' game going on! I still got over 40% of my tub left and sadly it's expired but until it looks/smells dodgy I will keep on using it ;) I use this every 3 days or so. Always keep LUSH face masks in the fridge as they use fresh ingredients. Edit/update: I have had this face mask for 2 months and it didn't go dodgy and I managed to use it all up!

How does it smell?
Ohhh sooo lovelyyy! Smells like mint chocolate - So worth going downstairs and getting it from the fridge late at night ;) The mintyness really adds to the cool/refreshing feeling you get from a cold face mask.

What other face masks do they have?
Since my last review on their Love Lettuce face mask, it seems they have dropped one! So now they have 9 fresh face masks, including Cupcake. A list of all their face masks are here. They have a face mask for every skin type - I would strongly recommend you get down to your nearest LUSH and ask one of the helpful assistants to find the right one for you :)

Other comments:
Would I buy it again? Hell yes - Especially during the summer time :D THIS is what I expect from a face mask so I am glad it met my expectations!
Would I recommend it? For anyone with an oily/combination skin, yup definitely go for it!
I'll say this again though... If you are reading this LUSH then please make smaller pots of this beauty and lower the price a tad too :)

2 comments:

Dreams That Glitter said...

Glad you loved this! This and Love Lettuce are my faves. Yeah they dropped Crash Course, which is sad as I loved that one too!

xoxo

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Ooh will have to buy one of these next time i go to Lush x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...