Thursday, 3 June 2010

Getting Creative!

I had a bit of time on my hands over the weekend so I created this 'look'. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out - as I didn't think I would be able to place it as well as it had turned out! Of course I am no professional as you can see but practise makes perfect... And I will keep on practising!
Also, not sure if you can tell from the picture below but my topcoat went all bubbly and funny :( Looking at the bottle now, it seems okay though?!










Products used:
- Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail hardener All in one by Barry M
- Rimmel Rose Libertine
* Viva La Nails pink hollow stars
* Viva La Nails pink tear rhinestones
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

1 comment:

Olivia said...

This is so cute, very girly! :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...