Sunday, 13 June 2010

11/06/2010 - Eye of The Day

My hair was not cooperating with me so the FOTD turned to an EOTD! I'm in love with MAC Rule eyeshadow as I can now make my bright orange eyeshadow from Inglot very wearable! I'd happily sport this during the day, even when it's not that sunny :) Looking back at the EOTD though, I would probably use a gold colour for the inner corner highlight though - Next time, maybe with an a FOTD.

Products used:
- UDPP
- The Body Shop Eye Trio in 02, Sundown Glow, lightest colour (inner corner)
- MAC Rule (all over lower lid)
- Inglot eyeshadow in AMC 51 (outer corner)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
-
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Really Black (lower lashline)
-
Sleek Kajal in Nocturnal (tight lined upper lashline)
- Elysambre mascara for Short Lashes (one coat)
-
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara (one coat)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...