Tuesday, 25 May 2010

New Hair Do!

After pretty much sticking with the same/similar sort of cut for 3'ish years I decided I needed a change! Personally I find it quite hard to bring myself to do something different with my hair as I worry I won't like it and will be stuck with it for a few weeks, maybe even months! I am very 'protective' of my hair so it would probably lead me to depression if I hated it so much :|
I've had the same hairdresser for 2 years (only get my hair cut twice a year) and I felt I could totally trust her now. So, I described exactly what I wanted with my hair and she did it.. And I love it!
Excuse the proper posed picture on the right haha!









Yes, the full fringe is going to be hard to maintain but I am ready for it! :)
I think the photos tbh don't do my hair justice, it looks much bouncier, volumised and has softer curls IRL.

If you're interested, the products used to style:
* TIGI Catwalk Fast-Fixx Leave-in Conditioner - before blow drying
* TIGI's Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray - at the roots, top of the head, before blow drying
* Paul Mitchell Flexible Style Fast Dry Sculpting Spray - sprayed after blow dried flicks/curls cooled and fell down slightly
* TIGI's Bed Head Headrush Shine Spray - used to finish off with shine!

1 comment:

hazeleyes said...

Looks gorgeous and the fringe really suits you! xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...