Thursday, 27 May 2010

LUSH Dream Cream

I initially purchased this cream because I had heard that it really is good for soothing skin. I have those annoying little red bumps on my upper arms, which was my area of concern and decided to try this out :)












What's in it and what does it do?

It has chamomlie, lavender and oat milk - All ingredients which commonly reduce redness and calm irriations. It also contains cocoa butter! It most definitely hasn't got rid of the annoying bumps (my doctor said it's not really possible to do so and you can only make it appear better) but this has helped my skin a LOT! It reduces the redness in my arm and makes them feel super soft! (Side note: I recommend using a good scrub for effective results too!)

How much and how long?
A 240g tub is £9.85 - It seems pricy but you get a bit more product and pay a bit less in comparison to the TBS Body Butters. The consitency is similar to the Jergen's Cocoa Butter body lotion... Thick consistency with a liquidy feel to it as it sort of 'melts upon contact'. It sinks into the skin straight away and will leave you moisturised for ages! As I will only be using this on my upper arms, I can see it lasting me a very long time which I am very pleased about :)

How does it smell?
Hmm, it has quite a herbal scent to it. Nothing to bad which puts me off from using it or anything though! :)

Other comments:

Would I buy it again? Yes, it does what it says on the tub! Perfect.
Would I recommend it? Yes, especially those who are looking for something to calm their skin or who have dry skin! Before I bought Dream Cream, I read a few reviews and some people suffering from eczema found it really helped their skin too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...