Wednesday, 19 May 2010

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Ah yes, the HG mascara for nearly everybody who's tried it! And I can totally understand why :) Here are my opinions on this beauty...











Good thoughts:
  • Gives amazing volume and a little bit of length!
  • Doesn't clump lashes, so it does what it says on the tube :D
  • Eyelashes feel soft instead of giving a 'hardened' feel.
  • Brush was 'soft' and it didn't hurt me in any way.
  • Doesn't smell bad e.g. chemically.
  • Curled lashes well and held all day!
Bad thoughts:
  • Flakes after a month, worsens in month three!
  • Formula dries pretty quickly which leads to the flaking.
Would I buy it myself? Yes! I will still be buying other mascaras to try them out but I would definitely repurchase this again :)
Would I recommend it? Hell yeah! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...