Monday, 3 May 2010

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream

Back in October I went a bit crazy and ended up with 4 of these travel-sized beauties! 6 months later and 3 tubes down :( ... I still love them! I am generally not to keen on hand cream as it is hard to write with them and they tend to feel quite greasy. If they have a light consistency then to my luck, they are anti-ageing hand creams, which I am currently not interested in using.









What's in it and what does it do?
Stating the obvious here but one of the main ingredients is of course Shea Butter (there's 20% of it in each tube!) It's a hand cream to 'protect, nourish and moisturise hands' and I couldn't agree more! I honestly love products which does what it states/claims to do :) I also appreciate the fact that it sinks into the skin very quickly and your hands feel super soft even hours later.

How much and how long?
I of course got these 'free' with some magazines but the travel sized tubes (30ml) retail for £7.00 and the full sized tubes (150ml) are £16.50. Yes, they are pretty pricey and now you know why I stocked up haha. In the Winter months when I was using this quite regularly, I got through a tube every 2'ish months maybe?

How does it smell?
Reminds me of Johnsons and Johnsons baby lotion. I love that it doesn't have a citrus scent associated with many hand creams (though I do like that every now and then - especially during Summer!)

Other comments:

Would I buy it again? Yes! - But quite reluctantly because of the price ;)
Would I recommend it? Yes, it's amazing!... I rave about it all the time :D

1 comment:

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

I've been meaning to try some L'Occitane hand cream for a while but keep forgetting to pick some up. Thanks for the review, might just have to get some now :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...