Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Lemon Cuticle Butters

I have been using both LUSH Lemony Flutter cuticle butter and Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle creme for quite some time now, so I thought I'd do a review comparing them both! I'll just quickly run through the good and bad points about both of them :)







Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle creme:
- Smells of proper sweet, fresh lemons
- Lemon scent doesn't linger for long
- Easy to carry around
- A little goes a very long way
- £5.99 for a 17g tin
- Absorbs into cuticles quickly
- Has quite a hard formulation and slowly melts upon touch
- Can be used on other parts of the body (elbows, knees etc.)

LUSH Lemony Flutter cuticle butter:
- Has a lovely lemon scent to it but not as fresh as Burt's Bees
- Scent lingers for quite a while, which I personally don't like too much with hand creams
- Not as convenient to carry around during the day (specifically talking about the full size product)
- A little goes a very long way
- £5.50 for a 50g pot!
- Leaves quite a greasy feeling on the skin and doesn't absorb quickly
- Melts upon touch quite quickly
- Can be used on other parts of the body (elbows, knees etc.)

So, which one would I personally recommend? Even though you get more for your money with the LUSH one I would go for Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream!

1 comment:

hazeleyes said...

I used to use burts bees but have recently started using lemony flutter.. i haven't quite decided which one i prefer yet! Great comparison! xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...