Saturday, 29 May 2010

28/05/2010 - Eye Of The Day

As you may have guessed, I had been experimenting with the makeup I got from my latest haul! Placing the orange colour in the inner corner was a silly decision as it made my eyes look sore when I took a step back and actually examined myself in the mirror.. After taking the picture I removed the orange and put the usual The Body Shop Eye Trio in 02, Sundown Glow, lightest colour in place instead :)

Products used:
- UDPP
- Inglot eyeshadow in AMC 51 (inner corner)
- Inglot eyeshadow in D.S 465 (all over lower lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
-
The Body Shop Metallic Eye Definer in Brilliant Blue (lower lashline)
- Sleek Kajal in Nocturnal (lower lashline)
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara

1 comment:

Beauty Begins said...

I just thought Id let you know Ive given you the Sweet Blog award. Check it out here: http://beautybegins.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...