Sunday, 23 May 2010

21/05/2010 - Face Of The Day

Had more time to take a picture for this FOTD. Tried to keep it neutral but couldn't help adding a splash of colour! I took this picture before I got my hair cut... Will do a post on my new hair cut next :)













Products used:
Eyes:
- UDPP
- The Body Shop's Sundown Glow trio, lightest shade (inner corner)
- The Body Shop Eye Colour in 05 Burnished Brown (all over lower lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- L'Oreal Super Liner in Black (upper lashline)
- The Body Shop Metallic Eye Definer in Brilliant Blue (lower lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (lower lashline)
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara
Face:
- Nothing!
Lips:
- Korres Lip Butter in Quince

1 comment:

J said...

I like the blue eyeliner. Looks good. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...