Sunday, 11 April 2010

Project 5 Pan: Round 3 - Done!

It took a while but I got there! So let's see what I've used up over the past 7 weeks..








Over the Easter weekend I finished using up the last bit of my LUSH Imperialis moisturiser and have now moved onto using the Neal's Yard Power Berry moisturiser. On Tuesday I used up both my Fushi conditioner and my 2nd tube of L'Occitane hand cream.. Only got one more tube left :(

I will do a mini reviews of all the products I have used over the course of my P5P rounds, sometime this month :)












Just to clarify, here is what I've used up since 24th February '10 when I started Project 5 Pan, Round Three:
1) LUSH Snow Fairy shower gel
2) Philosophy Melting Marshmallows moisturiser (for the body)
3) LUSH Imperialis face moisturiser (for the face)
4) Fushi Repair & Sooth Herbal Conditioner
5) L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream, travel size

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...