Wednesday, 7 April 2010

My Favourite Lip Care Products!

Blogging will be resumed once again and to kick it off I thought I'd do a post on my favourite lip care products!









1) Vaseline - A oldy but a goldy! I use this religiously every night before I go to bed and have been doing so for as long as I can remember. This 'tub of legend' will give me beautiful moisturised lips every morning I wake up :)

2) Dermalogica Climate Control lip treatment - Smells of Turkish Delight, gives a glossy finish to the lips and moisturises for ages! I love that it works just as well during the Summer as it does in the Winter! I would recommend everyone to try this product.

3) Korres lip butter in Quince - I wanted to get my hands on this little pot for quite a while and about a 2 months ago I found it! I was not disappointed. It's not sticky, has high colour pigmentation, lasts a long time and is most importantly moisturising! Perfect for when you don't want to wear lipstick/lipgloss but want that healthy wash of colour. It has a unique smell to it, not sure of what - Maybe Quince?...

4) MAC Tinted lip conditioner in Gentle Coral - This is slightly more pigmented than the Korres lip butter and smells of the gorgeous MAC Vanilla scent! I would say it's just as moisturising as the Korres lip butter but the consistency of it is not has smooth/spongy. Once again, it is not sticky and is a perfect alternative to wearing lipstick/lipgloss!

2 comments:

Inner Belle said...

lovely post - you know whativ never really gotten on with vaseline, i find it just slicks a layer of jelly over my lips but doesnt soak in plus over the years iv heard a few bad things about it, tho not quite sure how true they are.

Gaby said...

Yey for Vaseline ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...