Friday, 2 April 2010

Models Own Purple Passion

In my eyes, Purple Passion is my perfect definition of purple. In the daylight it is a purple with deep hot pink undertones (as shown on the index finger) and when the lighting is not that good, it appears to be quite a dark but wearable purple (as shown on the ring finger). I am glad I finally have this amazing colour in my nail polish collection :) Would highly recommend you check this one out for yourselves as I think it would suit all skin tones!











The consistency is very smooth and it is not as thick/creamy as Lilac Dream for example. Just like the other nail polishes in the range, it dries quite fast :) Oh and the rhinestones are from the Nailene Jewels & Gems Rhinestone Nail Art Kit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...