Monday, 26 April 2010

Jergens Cocoa Butter Moisturiser

Back in March, I bought a few things online from Boots. One of the moisturisers I picked up and popped into my virtual basket was the Jergens Cocoa Butter moisturiser. I would have picked up another one but cocoa butter is my favourite type of moisturiser :)












What's in it and what does it do?
96% of the moisturiser has natural ingredients in it! I believe the main ingredient is Cocoa Butter, going by the name of the product. Looking at the list on the back though it states that there are about 8 different oils within the moisturiser! All of them help to 'deeply condition and double the skin's natural radiance' - Yup, couldn't have put it better myself! As with most cocoa butter moisturisers, it is highly moisturising and leaves skin looking and feeling silky smooth.

How much and how long?
It's 200ml per tube and it costs £4.99 - That's the same amount you get with TBS Body Butter's but for over half the price! Having said that, the TBS body butters are much more thicker in consistency whereas this has a slight liquidy feeling to it. This lasts about 2 months for me. Boots currently have a 'Buy one and get the 2nd half price on selected Jergens products' at the moment, which does include this - Grab it while you can!

How does it smell?
It has slight sweet smell but it doesn't really remind me of the cocoa butter scent I am familiar with. It's beautiful nonetheless :)

Other comments:

Would I buy it again? Yes, especially in the spring/summer months when I need a really good moisturiser which sinks in quickly and has a light consistency to it!
Would I recommend it? Yes, especially for those with dry or very dry skin, as it keeps you moisturised all day long!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...