Sunday, 18 April 2010

Models Own Haul 2

Project 5 Pan, Round 3 was over so that could have only meant one thing.. A haul! I had my 30% discount to use from filling out their surveys a few weeks ago, so I put that to good use before it expired on April 30th.. Make sure you do the same before it's too late! :)
I placed my order 12.57pm Friday morning.. If you order before 1pm on a weekday they will try their best to ship it out on the same day - Just got in there! I received my package Saturday morning :D







From left to right we have;
Coral Reef - Lilac Dream - Beth's Blue (x2) - Peacock Green - Black Magic

The first three I ordered were for a very good friend of mine, who complimented me on Lilac Dream so I had to get one for her :) She said she loved cream finish to it - I hope she loves them all like I do!
And the other three are of course for myself :D I know, I know... But in my defense, I had the discount code! ;)

I love Coral Reef but I didn't get myself one because OPI's Lunch at the Delhi is very similar to it...
Left with flash, right in daylight:

1 comment:

moonbeamstarlight said...

I <3 your blog :D

see here: http://moonbeamstarlight.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-your-blog-too.html

and claim your award!

love ling x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...