Monday, 8 March 2010

MAC Haul!

On Saturday my Dad came back from a business trip/mini holiday in Bangkok and he brought me back some MAC goodies! He asked me if I wanted anything from duty free and I listed four items (two are from a recent LE collection, so encase it wasn't available) but asked him to only get me one.. But he bought me all four - Luckily I didn't present him with my massive 'wish list', I feel bad as it is!









I got two lipsticks from the recent Spring Colour Forecast collection and 2 permanent items. Love this collection, I actually wanted another 2 lipsticks and eyeshadows but you can't have everything, right? :)

Left to right... Click to enlarge pics :)
Sweetie lipstick, Radicchio lipstick (LE), Fresh Salmon lipstick(LE) and Gentle Coral tinted lip conditioner.
With flash:







Without flash:






I loveee pairing Fresh Salmon and Gentle Coral.. Gorgeous coral combination :D
Ps. If you are planning on buying from MAC at a duty free and you happen to be in Bangkok, don't.. It's much cheaper in the UK inc. VAT!

5 comments:

Priya said...

great haul! i want to try out some mac products and im going to heathrow soon.. do you know if the prices are any/much cheaper at duty free?
also that lip conditioner looks gorgeous, could you do a review on it maybe?:) xxx

Shortiee31 said...

@Priya - Well if you live in the UK then it will definitely be cheaper to buy MAC at duty free! :D
Yup, I am planning on doing a review on my favourite lip care products soon and so far it's right up there with the best of them! Give me a few days :) xx

Inner Belle said...

ooo nice haul n gr8 blog i shall b followin my love x

M said...

the gentle coral lip conditioner is gorgeous! x

msbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Get Gawjus! said...

wow those are some gorgeous colors gurl :) love that bright coral lip tint!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...