Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Boots.com Haul!

I placed my order last Tuesday, very late at night and received it on Friday!.. Boots I see were making up for their poor customer service of late.
I heard lots of lovely things about the new Jergens Cocoa Butter lotion, so that went into my virtual basket - Michelle's post triggered the purchase behind this! Then when I read Tali's post on the Vaseline Cocoa Butter.. Well you can see what happened next! In my defence, I didn't know we were going to be given goody bags at the TBS event, otherwise I wouldn't have bought two moisturisers :|









Urban Decay currently have a 3 for 2 offer going on... Sooooo..
The other items you see are the Urban Decay pencil eyeliners in Lust & Zero (both repurchases), Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in Perversion and a John Freida leave-in conditioner.

4 comments:

Dreams That Glitter said...

Great haul! Definitely going to look at 3 for 2 at Urban Decay counters! And Jergens Naturals is great, I love the brand :)

xoxo

Sophie said...

The UD 24/7 pencils are some of my favourite liners. Flipside from the new palette is a lovely colour x

Shortiee31 said...

Sophie - Ahh yes I LOVE Flipside :) x

Beauty Addict said...

I love the Jergens cocoa butter - just reviewed it on my blog - enjoy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...