Saturday, 13 February 2010

Project 5 Pan: Round 2 - Done!

Two weeks and 2 days later and I have finished using up 5 products!








Last week I decided that the Maybelline mascara was too flaky to use, as mentioned in my previous post, so Item No1 was done. Then the ball really got rolling when last Thursday night I finished using up 3... Yes people you heard correctly, 3 products! :D And finally, this Thursday I finished using up my 5th product!
Picture of all five items that have been used up:










Just to clarify, here is what I've used up since 26th January '10 when I first begun Project 5 Pan, Round Two..
1) Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara
2) Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo, travel size
3) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner
4) LUSH Fairy Tail sugar scrub
5) L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream, travel size

Now I will be off to buy some essentials from Boots and hopefully get my hand on the Korres lip butter.. Yes, it's still out of stock?!! Once again, I have enjoyed P5P for the same reasons as last time! Oh and sad it as it may sound, writing a list of things you plan to focus on using helps a lot! :)

4 comments:

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

Congrats on completing yur P5P. I could never do project 5/10 pan. I don't have the patience to complete it!

Gaby said...

Yey, congrats!

I did you like Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner? I've heard a lot of raves about it!

*~mad munky~* said...

I need to do this...I've got half-used stuff everywhere :o\

Shortiee31 said...

@Gaby - Thank-you!.. And yes, I rave about it too! Highly recommend it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...