Tuesday, 2 February 2010

My Nail Polish Stash

A few days ago I decided to store all my nail polishes together, properly... I just had it all gathered together on a shelf, in my cupboard before! I wasn't looking to store them in a fancy way, just convenient, so I decided to store them in the tin that contained Tim Tams from Aussie :p I thought while sorting/clearing out my nail polishes I'd share photos of my current collection, so here we go!

All nail polishes are listed from left to right...
My Barry M nail polishes/paints.
- Grey 293, Cobalt Blue 291, Turquoise 295, NPP1, Pinkie Gold Shimmer 281, Matt White 66 -







Rimmel nail polishes.
-Nail Rescue, Purple Rain 214, Pulsating 619, Portobello Pink 230, Rose Libertine 405, Twinkle 640 -







Models Own nail polishes.
- Pastel Pink, Lilac Dream, Purple Passion, Disco Mix, Sterling Silver -







Miscellaneous nail polishes 1.
- OPI Red Hot Gift, OPI Lunch at the Delhi, OPI Aphrodite's Pink Nightie, No7 Milan, Lancome 08, Miss Sporty Manga, Lizzie Pop Art -






Miscellaneous nail polishes 2.
- Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Barry M Basecoat Topcoat & Nail Hardener, 2true No2, Per Una (no name), Lancome Lunaire -







Nail polishes I'm throwing away :(







This should last me a while!...

3 comments:

Katy Wilko said...

Lovely collection there!
How come your throwing them away? xx

Shortiee31 said...

@Katy Wilko - Thanks!
Some of them have gone rock hard gloopy and as for the rest of them, the colours are not mixing! x

Shifa said...

Wow! :O Thats one heck of a collection! Gorgeous colors :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...