Sunday, 18 April 2010

Models Own Lilac Dream

I'm really glad I purchased this colour as it was exactly what I was hoping for, perfect for the pastel nails trend in S/S, though I am not one to follow trends haha :) The colour just makes me smile in this gloomy weather, even though it's not an in-your-face colour. I have received many compliments from people when wearing this too!











Ps. You have probably read this post before but I edited the picture to keep it consistent (OCD-like I know :| )

4 comments:

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

That's a very pretty lilac polish, looks great with your skin tone too!

J said...

Ooo this is a pretty colour x

Zerin said...

WOW! Such a pretty colour! I love it and I want it! =D

Imo said...

your nails are lush!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...