Sunday, 21 February 2010

LUSH, TBS & Korres Haul

On Friday I went to pick up a few bits and bobs from LUSH and The Body Shop.










Initially I went to pick up LUSH Dream Cream and Snake Oil scalp massage bar.. I ended up buying the massage bar and Sweet Lips lip scrub, simply because it smelt of chocolate - How could I resist?! They had sold out of Dream Cream so I went to the Regent Street LUSH store where I was served by a lovely man called Nick.. Thanks Nick! :)









As The Body Shop was a few seconds walk away, I went and bought a Nail Polishing Block and Luxury Facial Flannel using the Gift Card I had received for Christmas from the lovely people at TBS.. Thank-you! :) I had £12.80 left but didn't know what to buy..










Before I went in search for LUSH's Dream Cream, I went to Selfridges to buy my Korres lip butter in Quince.. Where I was told they no longer stock Korres but the lovely lady there kindly informed me it was available in Liberty's! 5 minutes later, I was there and served by a lovely man who presented me with a Korres lip butter..
After 4 weeks of patiently looking on Boots.com to see if my Korres lip butter would be back in stock, after searching in several large Boots store and checking in Selfridges, I had finally got hold of it - And it was worth the wait! Very pleased :)

5 comments:

*Jody* said...

I personally don't like the lip butters & i purchased 3 before i realised i hated them :( ... Most people do like them though but i think you can get cheaper alternatives with better colous and payoff

Shortiee31 said...

@*Jody* - Ahh that's a shame :( Which ones would you recommend? x

Gaby said...

The Korres lip butter looks so yummy!

hannahbabeyxo said...

mmm love the lush lip scrub! XO

Imo said...

I love it when that happens...boots does Korres?? fo figure?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...