Monday, 8 February 2010

03/02/2010 - Face Of The Day

On Wednesday I decided to try out Loreal Voluminous for the first time, as my Maybelline mascara was flaking away after 2 and a half months of use! What an exciting moment for me... After months and months of hearing about this HG product from many and possessing it for over a year and 3 months, I was finally ready to give it a go! And people, I was not disappointed... Volume, definition and length, I had it all :D Will definitely re-purchase and it will now be one of my HG's too!
Ps. My eyeliner is not running, it's the ends of my eyelashes!














Products used:
Eyes:
- UDPP
-
The Body Shop's Sundown Glow trio, lightest shade (inner corner)
- MAC Post Haste (lower lid)
-
The Body Shop Eye Colour in 04, Granite (upper lashline and a little on outer crease)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (lower lashline)
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Face:
- MAC Dollymix blush
Lips:
- MAC Midimauve lipstick
- MAC Tasty Tricolour lipglass

5 comments:

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

Very pretty! Love the colour on your lid and your lashes look amazing! Maybe I should purchase that mascara too

Shortiee31 said...

@Kelly/PlaneBeauty - Yes! You have to try it, amazing stuff! :)

Zoella. said...

You look stunning lovely! :) x

Shortiee31 said...

@Zoella - Thank-you hun! Really appreciate that, especially coming from the stunner herself! :p

Neko said...

Now I want that mascara.
My Maybelline mascara is also flaking and it's new. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...