Saturday, 2 January 2010

Project 5 Pan: Round 1, Update 1

First of all, a very happy new year to all of you! Now for an update on Project 5 Pan...








On Boxing day I finished two products in one day, was very pleased! I completely used up my Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara and then in the evening I used the very last bit of my Fushi shampoo, which I wrote about here a while ago :D












Then on New Years Eve Eve ;) I used up my second tub of The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Butter!












Within the next few weeks I am to use up either my LUSH Fairy Tail sugar scrub which is lasting my agesss, a Dove shampoo I left a little under half way from a while ago or an Urban Decay eyeliner which is nearly all gone :(
I know straight after I finish P5P I will be heading straight to Boots to pick up a Korres lip butter I have read about.. My lips are chapping like crazy this year, so I'll try out something new :) Having said all of this I am quite enjoying it all!

7 comments:

Yoetke said...

Wow, what willpower! I hauled (the last of '09) a lot even though I finished like one thing... five months ago.

Which butter were you looking at?

Shortiee31 said...

Haha it's actually pretty satisfactory! I will definitely be doing it again, once I've made a few purchases :p
I think I will check out the Korres lip butter in Quince! Looks like a lovely colour :)

Kerri said...

Great choice on the Korres Lip Butter, they are so lovely. Really moisturising but good colour pay off too. I want the Jasmine one next but refuse to let myself buy it until I've used up a lip product. But I only went and bought myself a Barry Lip Paint today! I don't have enough will power for Project 5 Pan lol

I'm Not a Penguin said...

You are an inspiration - I should probably embark on a similar mission. Though I don't know how I'd cope with not the not spending part! Well done.

Kate said...

I love Korres lip butters!! They are the best! :)

scarlettholly said...

I posted a couple of wks ago about all the unused stuff I had - shameful! Project 5 pan sounds awesome. I hit pan on Nars Orgasm the other day and finished a Kiehls Creme de Corps and felt so satisfied. :)

BeautyJunkie said...

love your blog, I hate having stuff lying around I always plam them off on my mum to use lol!

try cherry carmex lipbalm, its awesome xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...