Sunday, 31 January 2010

Models Own Disco Mix

My 150th post!
The ONLY reason I bought Disco Mix was to attempt a slightly close dupe of OPI's Absolutely Alice. I have no interest in Alice in Wonderland as I think people have killed it by talking about it so much but wow OPI's Absolutely Alice and Mad as a Hatter was calling meeee!
But yes, this has not got blue glitters with a few gold sparkles like Absolutely Alice but it will do me fine! As you can see Disco Mix has plenty of blue and purple glitters! I used one coat of Barry M's Cobalt Blue and then applied one coat of Disco Mix! :)

Taken in natural light...










Close up, with flash...











*Sigh* My mind is now at ease!

6 comments:

Shifa said...

WOW! look at the second picture. Its stunning :) Its a pity I cant pull off blue nail paint :(

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

This nearly made it into my basket. Kinda regretting it looking at your swatches. Looks beautiful!

Gaby said...

Gorgeous =D

Juicygirl said...

oooh gorgeous i love blue nail paints especially on my toes lol :)

Shortiee31 said...

@Juicygirl - Haha I prefer blue nail paints on my toes too! :)

VexintheCity said...

Cool! I bought this. Looking fwd to trying it over a purple. Nice look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...