Saturday, 16 January 2010

Barry M Nail Paint in Cobalt Blue

An amazingly pigmented deep royal blue colour and the name for it couldn't be more suited! It glides on smoothly and dries well, just like all their other nail paints. To be honest, I will let the pic do all the talking as everything is represented well there! Please bare in mind this picture was taken after 4 days of initial application, hence the tip wear!











I love the unusual colour of this nail paint but I have to say, I much prefer it on my toes rather than on my hands for some reason. I would definitely recommend it as it would suit all skin tones however!

6 comments:

Georgie-Dreams That Glitter said...

I have this colour, it's so cute, but yeah, a daring shade for the hands :)
xoxo

Shifa said...

oh wow look at that color! :O
stunning!

Gaby said...

Gorgeous color! It looks pretty pigemented (=

raspcherry said...

I agree, thats a beautiful blue.
I'd happily wear it on my finger nails. x

felmake1 said...

i wanna get this :) it's so pretty.

DangerouslyBeauty said...

Looks amazing, lovely colour. Please follow me back? xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...