Sunday, 20 December 2009

Project 5 Pan.. With a Twist

So I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon seeing as I am now satisfied with my collection. However my P5P will be very flexible because...

1) I am including hair, bath & body products.
2) If I see something on sale/offer I may make an exception (sneaky I know :p)

The main reason I am doing this is because I have a 'few' bath & body products I need to use up before I buy any more but if I manage to finish any makeup then that will simply be a bonus!

2 comments:

Yoetke said...

I'm doing this, too.

XxxXbabybee said...

I need to do this for my bath and body products , I have so much and I got more for xmas lool . I might start it after xmas . I'm going to have a giveaway ( new year giveaway check it out =] )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...