Saturday, 12 December 2009

Philosophy Goodies!

My father went to New York last week (business purposes sadly, otherwise I would have joined him!) and he had some time to pick up some Philosophy goodies from Sephora that I requested!

On my list was:
- Melting Marshmallow Lip Shine = LE (smells just like marshmallows)
- Raspberry Sorbet Lip Shine (took a sniff and didn't like this that much personally - me being fussy again - anyone want to buy?)
- 2x Melting Marshmallow cream = LE (smells like chocolates, yum!)
- Vanilla Birthday Cake shower gel (won't be touching this till I use my other bath stuff up!)
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa shower gel = LE (again, won't be opening this up till my other bath stuff gets used up!









& yes, of course I have obviously paid him back for his troubles :)

2 comments:

*~mad munky~* said...

is the lipshine a tinted lip balm type of thing? sounds delicious :o)

Shortiee31 said...

Yes it is and yup, it's very yummy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...