Saturday, 19 December 2009

LUSH Raffle Prize!

On Thursday, like every time LUSH held a Twitter raffle, I participated in the LUSH Twitter raffle and I finally won some goodies! This morning I received my prize, which consisted of (from left to right):
- Vanilla Dee-Lite 50g hand & body lotion
- Angel's Delight Christmas soap
- Jacko bath ballistic






I loveee the body lotion! Jacko bath ballistic will be going straight to my friend - I despise cinnamon scents. Angel's Delight reminds me of sweet flavoured antibiotics I remember taking when I was younger - My Mother says it smells like strawberry jelly though, so I have given that to her :)

Thank-you LUSH for my raffle prize!
Ps. If you haven't got me on Twitter, please add me here :)

2 comments:

hannahbabeyxo said...

Well done on winning!! I love lush! XO

Cake Girl said...

How awesome! I keep entering their raffle! No luck as of yet.... Although I just rinsed their Westfields shop clean of bath goodies... Uh Oh!

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...