Thursday, 24 December 2009

LUSH Fairy Tail & Snow Fairy

As LUSH's Fairy Tail sugar scrub and Snow Fairy shower gel are LE products, which only available during Christmas time, I realised it would only be right if I reviewed these before Christmas! First up... Fairy Tail :)










What's in it and what does it do?

Being a sugar scrub it's main ingredient is of course sugar! It also contains various oils and even coconut milk powder which really does leaves the skin feeling super moisturised. I love how the sugar melts away into the skin and you are left with a baby soft feeling! It feels quite abrasive at first but if you use a light hand, you'll be fine.

How much and how long?
Most LUSH users have said they got 5'ish uses out of this scrub but because I destroyed mine and stored it like this... I estimate I will get 30 uses out of it. I have already used it 10 times and have a lot more left! It's only £2.50 each!

How does it smell?
On the LUSH site it says it smells like their Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel, which I haven't used.. To me it's just a lovely light sweet scent! Sniff it out for yourselves :)

Recommend?
Yessss, get it before it all goes away! :D

Now it's the famous LUSH Snow Fairy!













What's in it and what does it do?
I don't think it contains anything special but it does smell like a sweet shop! You can use this shower gel in your hair (which I haven't tried and won't be trying) and on your body. I love the initial candy sweet scent you get when you first put it on but then, to me, it smells quite like those sweet bubblegum-like medicines. Once you wash it off and step out of the shower however it adopts a beautiful scent once again and leaves skin feeling very soft!

How much and how long?
This one here is the smallest size they do and I reckon I will get 30+ uses out of it! - You really don't need much. For the 100g one, it's a measly £2.95, 250g is only £5.95 and finally 500g is £9.95.

How does it smell?
Sweeter than Rockstar soap in my opinion.. A bit bubblegummy too. But once again, go to your nearest LUSH store and try it out for yourselves!

Recommend?
I don't know many people that don't like this shower gel, so yes! Maybe try the small bottle first and then you can always go back and buy the largest one. Again, this is a Christmas LE product so RUN! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...