Sunday, 6 December 2009

Getting the Most Out of LUSH's Fairy Tail!

Fairly Tail, being a sugar scrub, I suspected would disintegrate within 2/3 washes and would be hard to store... And my research confirmed this. So before I took this yummy scrub into the shower, I decided to smash it against the sink in it's bright yellow paper bag and pop it into a couple of LUSH's black pots.
One of the pots were from my LUSH AOBS cleanser and the other from my LUSH Love Lettuce face mask. It filled up both pots perfectly!












Aww look at the lil mouse looking at me so innocently! But it seemed happy to be in the pot ;)

This way I can use Fairy Tail with ease and get up to, I reckon, 25+ uses out of it!

4 comments:

Lu said...

Good idea, i'd like to try that scrub. x

Georgie-Dreams That Glitter said...

This is a fantastic idea! Thank you for sharing lovely :)
xoxo

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Love this idea, I will defo be trying it out next time I buy one! xxx

Monika said...

aw thats cute, been meaning to try that scrub out. Lovee lush!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...