Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Fushi Herbal Shampoo & Conditioner

My father bought me Fushi's Total Repair Herbal Shampoo and Repair & Sooth Herbal Conditioner around mid October '09 and I have been using it since. I thought it would be nice to review this product as it's a brand I have never come across!













Price & size:

I am in love with this stuff but I won't be repurchasing it (I doubt my father will either!), simply because it's quite pricey! The shampoo costs £14.63 and the conditioner costs slightly more at £17.57 - Both bottles are 250ml each.

Ingredients:
My hair gets quite greasy quickly but while I have been using Fushi I have found that my hair looks and feels soft AND I barely have any greasy roots (2nd day hair of course)! I think the reason being is because the shampoo and conditioner already contain oil, avocado oil to be precise :p Please enlarge the pic above to see the other main ingredients.

Scent:
The shampoo and conditioner both have a pleasant, natural/fresh herbal scent to them.

Purchased at:
Dad got this for me from the Nutri Centre but I've looked on Fushi's website and have found that they also stock their products at Harrods and Waitrose.

Recommend?:
If you have a few extra pennies laying around, then yes I would definitely recommend it! If you have anything else you would like to know then please feel free to ask :)

1 comment:

Kerri said...

These look great. I'm loving more natural shampoo and conditoner at the mo. I'm using Andrew Collinge Colour shampoo from his Purity line. I absolutely love it, my hair def stays non-greasy for longer! It is SLS free and has a few nice sounding natural ingredients. Can only find it in my Superdrug though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...