Saturday, 7 November 2009

Mini Haul

It's been a very long and busy two weeks but I am back.. Again! Main reasons is due to work load and it was my birthday last Saturday so was running around sorting that out! Right, let's get to it..
Natalya (filthygorgeousmakeup) had a blog sale a few days ago and so I purchased a brand new OPI nail polish, 'Lunch at the Delhi', for £5! The pic is true to colour so I won't wreck my brain trying to think of a description :)












I also went to Boots a week or two ago and purchased a few bits and bobs which entitled me to a
£5 off Boots voucher on No7 so I purchased their Stay Perfect nail colour in 'Milan'. Nail polish for £1.25, why not?! :D I found it very hard to capture the colours on camera as the colour seems to constantly vary! I would describe it as a pinky/red/purple cranberry colour with tons of silver glitters? Bit of a struggle to get off but worth it ;)












While I was at Boots I picked up the full size can of Batiste blush dry shampoo after giving up searching for the new black dry shampoo they have brought out. I wish I picked up the travel size to try out though as I am not to keen on the scent and much prefer the tropical one. I also saw the Ms Makeup brush I had been planning on buying for a while now and finally saw it and got my hands on it! Words can not describe how soft this brush feels and it's dirt cheap too at
£3.99 :)

3 comments:

*~mad munky~* said...

i picked up the same no7 shade! the OPI one looks gorgeous :o)

M said...

I love the OPI orangey/coral shade! x

http://msbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

Beautified Stylist said...

absolutely love your opinions and reviews on products especially MAC. its one of my favorite makeup lines. check me my blog out too Beauty Biche Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...