Sunday, 22 November 2009

Haul & A Mini Break

Hiya guys,
Before I show you my haul I just wanted to let you guys know I will be posting less frequently for the next few months. I'll still be tweeting and following other bloggers & youtubers to see what they are up to nevertheless! ;) Right now that's over and done with..

First up, I went to LUSH and bought Porridge soap & Fairy Tail scrub for myself. It was my cousin's birthday and I got her Rock Star soap, Porridge soap and Snow Fairy shower gel, as I loved the one that LUSH sent me! I also got Sexy Peel soap to try out.







I then made my way to MAC and got my cousin and I Lustrewhite lustreglass - a clear lipgloss with a bit of sparkle. Seeing as my cousin is not to keen on bright colours etc. I also got her Beaux lustreglass - a beautiful copper brown colour with gold sparkles (I think that's how I remember it to be!) The MA at Westfield was extremely helpful and very patient - Much appreciated! :)












Next I placed my order on Amazon for the Babyliss Thermo-ceramic rollers, which I have wanted for quite a while now! I have tried them once with wet hair, without heating them up and failed miserably.. Will try again later, following the instructions this time!









I also bought some Fendi glasses a while ago and finally got around to taking some (rubbish) pics of them. The main reason why I picked these ones were because of the quilted design on either side of the hand. I also like how they don't have those annoying nose pieces on them ;)












Finally, my lovely friend T got me some MAC Volcanic Ash exfoliator and Xishmei whitening face cream for my birthday! She said it doesn't really whiten the skin but makes it look glowy.. Phew! + It contains real pearls! Oh and I will probably to a review on the MAC exfoliator because it's LOVE :D

7 comments:

*~mad munky~* said...

aww, it's a shame you won't post as much...but i know what you mean :o)

have you tried any of the Lush shampoos?

Shortiee31 said...

I received a sample of BIG shampoo a while back, which smells AMAZING & leaves hair feeling super soft! I wish they did a smaller pot though but who knows I might try it out one day :) x

M said...

am going to miss your blog posts! x

raspcherry said...

well its a shame you wont be able to post new blogs but I do understand how time consuming it can be, I, on the other hand will be blogging more frequently. If you get a chance between studies and life, check out my blog for some excellent hauls and reviews ! Raspcherry X

hannahbabeyxo said...

I will miss reading your blog! Some great stuff you got there & wana try that volcanic ash exfoliator! XO

xcharleym0ox said...

Hope to see you posting again soon! :) x

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Love your glasses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...