Sunday, 4 October 2009

Rimmel Pulsating

Bit of a late blog post as I painted my nails on Monday but am only posting this now! It's been a busy week so sorry for not posting as much as I would have liked too. I haven't left and have no plans to do so :)
Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in Pulsating is a deep pink colour with strong purple and slight blue undertones. I don't own MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous but this reminds me of it! The nail polish doesn't look that glossy in the pic but honestly, it is :)










I love how the different tones to it mean that the colour looks slightly different every time it hits the lights! I have said it before and I shall say it again, you will have to work with this quite quickly as it's the 60 seconds nail polish. Anything else you would like to know, just ask :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...