Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Revlon Nail Enamel in Spring Lilac 910

I have decided that in a bid to stop me from buying any more nail polishes (for a while) I will explore my Mum's nail polish collection in depth! Revlon Nail Enamel, 910 Spring Lilac is indeed from my Mum's slightly dated nail polish collection. She bought this a fair few years ago when Revlon nail enamels were much cheaper than they are now ;)
Spring Lilac is a soft light lilac colour with a slight metallic sheen to it. Still not the Dynasty dupe I was hoping for but still it is very wearable and in my opinion, beautiful!












Even after all these years the consistency of the nail 'enamel' is surprisingly good! Applies easily, however it is slightly streaky - This could be put down to the age of it?
PS. Funny how the letters just come off, I had nearly half the alphabet on my hands once I had finished painting my nails! :)

2 comments:

Juicygirl said...

love the colour missy super pretty xoxo

Gaby said...

What a nice light pink!

I'm following your blog (=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...