Saturday, 10 October 2009

Mini Bargains Haul

Last week my Nicka K topcoat went all gloopy on me as it was coming to an end and so before I 'needed' to paint my nails again, I went to Boots to pick up any topcoat that I could find as I am not planning on going to Westfield any time soon. I also picked good old Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle as my faithful Rimmel 2 week Rescue stopped working :(
Luckily for me, Sally Hansen had a 'buy one, get the second half price' offer so I ended up buying the following:












Every cloud, ey :)
While I was there I picked up the Boots Christmas catalogue, even though we are not even in late October!












H&M are currently having a sale and I bought a lovely grey coat for the Winter (which was not on sale) and a beautiful scarf (which was on sale!) for £5! I have a thing for scarfs so was very pleased :D












I look forward to Winter and painting my nails again now haha :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...