Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Rimmel Twinkle

I put this nail swatch ahead of the others as it was requested by Mayumi & Shifa :) Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in Twinkle is a princessy pink/lilac colour with silver shimmers! Very subtle, girly but still, I would say, work appropriate.











Once I applied Twinkle to my nails my initial hopes of it being the dupe for Collection 2000's Dynasty dupe (sadly?) changed. I reckon Dynasty would be definite lilac purple with possibly slight pink undertones (or so I imagine it to be)..
Everything about it is good, just like the others, if you work with it quickly! Any other questions, feel free to ask :)

EDIT: It's quite hard to take off because the shimmer emerges to be quite gritty once the colour is off!

8 comments:

Ling2 said...

I like this colour ^^ Suits your skintone very nicely! xXx

salma said...

That colour is so pretty!

*~mad munky~* said...

i own this too - it's very pretty! :o)

Nicola-x said...

ooo i love this colour i must get it :D Amazingg!

Sandhi said...

I just came across your blog and thinks its great!
Check mine out if you get a chance:
http://sandhisbeautybabble.blogspot.com/

M said...

such a cute colour! x

Rupa'sMakeupDiary said...

such a pretty colour! but i dont like rimmel's shimmery polishes as they dont go on very smooth but still might try this out x

Jenny said...

I found your blog while Googling 'models own review', then I found this post, this is what I'm wearing right now! It's quite old though, so it was very blobby and takes ages to dry, but I really wanted lilac-y nails, I'm tempted to buy Lilac Dream by Model's Own :]
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...