Saturday, 5 September 2009

Purple French Manicure

Purple.. Not a colour I am really familiar with where nail polishes are concerned - I'd just come to realise (before I did my nails) that I actually don't own any purple nail polishes, shocking, I know ;)
Therefore I had to go through my Mum's (old'ish) miniature nail polish collection to find two different shades of purple and as you can tell, I found it...











Not going to hold back here... Loveeee how this turned out!

Products used:
- Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail hardener All in one by Barry M
- Revlon Nail Enamel, 910 Spring Lilac
- Rimmel Lasting Finish, 214 Purple Rain
- Nicka K Top coat

2 comments:

Tammy said...

hey i have a question! when you do your french manicure, do you do the bottom first then the tip? if so, how do you make sure the tip comes out perfect?

Shortiee31 said...

@Tammy - Yup, I paint my nails using the main colour and wait for it to dry. I then take the colour I am using for the tips of my nails and paint it with a steady hand! It's practise makes perfect really :) There are however nail art pens and stencils which you can try out though! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...